When was your last international trip? When is your next? How engaged are you in what’s happening in the world and its impact on your life and work?
A limited view of the world will lead to a limited vision. Whatever business or ministry you are in, we all need a bigger view of the world.
Global travel has been part of my work and ministry for years, and it daily impacts my perception of business, church, and my own culture. It influences how I lead, how I manage, and how I set vision and strategy.A limited view of the world will lead to a limited vision. Click To Tweet
God has His people in place all round the globe and they are making a significant impact. I am grateful for the opportunities to learn and grow from leaders of faith around the world. God has also given you many opportunities and resources. You may not be able to fly your entire team to an international conference or church plant, but you can pick up your phone and face time. How are you sharing, engaging, and learning from people and leaders around the world? How are you developing an organization that has a global view in the work they do? A global perspective isn’t superfluous; it’s an essential part of succeeding in what you do.
Here are 10 things global development gives to your team.
1. A bigger view of the world.
2. The ability to connect the work you do with the rest of the world.
3. The opportunity to learn from other leaders, cultures, and people.
4. The ability to lead with a much bigger vision.
5. Your own encouragement as a leader as you learn from leaders around the world.
6. A better perspective of your own problems, challenges, and opportunities.
7. The challenge to develop and expand your customer base.
8. A greater love and appreciation for people around the world.
9. The blessing and responsibility of sharing, giving, and serving others.
10. The joy of the fellowship of the gospel with believers around the world.Whatever business or ministry you are in, we all need a bigger view of the world. Click To Tweet
What is one way your organization can build a global perspective?