Welcome to Season 4, Episode 2 of the Selma on Leadership podcast. In this episode my co-host Kristen McCall and continue our summer development series and discuss First 90 Days by Michael D. Watkins. Join us as we discuss how this book will help you start a new leadership position or reset your current leadership.
In this episode you will learn:
- A synopsis of The First 90 Days and how it’s a nuts-and-bolts look at leadership providing practical strategies
- The importance of writing out your 90 day plan and how to implement it
- How “early wins” in your leadership role will set the stage for future success
Click to Listen
- First 90 Days by Michael D. Watkins
- 6 Critical Leadership Actions From The First 90 Days by Michael Watkins
- 4 Reasons to Take a Leadership Pause this Summer
- #1 Leadership Action to do This Summer
- Why Leaders Need Rest
- Connect with Selma Wilson on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram
- Connect with Kristen Steele McCall on her blog, KristenMcCall.com, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Click here to download a full transcript of this episode.
I’d Love to Hear From You
What do you think about the podcast? What are you most looking forward to hearing from me on the podcast?
If you have an idea for a podcast episode or a question about something we’ve discussed in an episode, you can email me or comment below.
Also if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Your comments help to get the word out about the new podcast!