Welcome to Season 4, Episode 2 of the Selma on Leadership podcast. In this episode my co-host Kristen McCall and dive into our summer development series and discuss Fervent by Priscilla Shirer. Join us as we dive into the importance of prayer and how this book will help you.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why this is the book for you if you want to get serious about your prayer life
- How we’re really in a battle spiritually, and there are strategic things we can do in the battle to make a big difference
- Why prayer makes a difference in every area of your life
Click to Listen
- Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
- 4 Reasons to Take a Leadership Pause this Summer
- #1 Leadership Action to do This Summer
- Why Leaders Need Rest
- Connect with Selma Wilson on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram
- Connect with Kristen Steele McCall on her blog, KristenMcCall.com, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Click here to download a full transcript of this episode.
I’d Love to Hear From You
What do you think about the podcast? What are you most looking forward to hearing from me on the podcast?
If you have an idea for a podcast episode or a question about something we’ve discussed in an episode, you can email me or comment below.
Also if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Your comments help to get the word out about the new podcast!