In this episode you will learn:
- How women who attend church are different today versus 30 years ago
- Tactics to get to know the women in your church and community
- The immense opportunity the gifts and skills of women bring to the Church
Click to Listen
TweetsWomen in the church want to make a difference. They're ready to be actively engaged. Click To Tweet How are you helping women in your church use their gifts and engage in the church? Click To Tweet Know the women of your church so you can include them in all aspects of the church. Click To Tweet
Women in the church love the Lord, they love the church, they love the pastor, they want to grow, but they want to be actively engaged. They don’t want to be a sideline, they don’t want to be passive. they want to use the gifts that God has given them to make a difference in them through the church and what a beautiful thing.
One thing you need to know about the women in the church is they are diverse. These women are not cookie cutter. They don’t come from the same place. Their stories aren’t the same. Most communities around the world, you’ve got the mix of people with different stories, different journeys of faith.
Here’s what I would say to the millennial woman in the church today: ‘We need you. We need you in the church. We need your youth. We need your vitality. We need your different perspective.’
You can download a complete transcription of the episode here.
- Original blog post: Top 10 Ways to Increase Results in Meetings
- Connect with Selma Wilson on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram
- Connect with Kristen Steele McCall on her blog, KristenMcCall.com, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
I’d Love to Hear From You
What do you think about the podcast? What are you most looking forward to hearing from me on the podcast?
If you have an idea for a podcast episode or a question about something we’ve discussed in an episode, you can email me or comment below.
Also if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Your comments help to get the word out about the new podcast!