At the end of last year we took time to review our blog strategy and statistics. My mission is to equip you to reach your full potential in Jesus Christ at home, in your work place, and in the Church. As I looked back over our most popular posts from the year, I hope that our content is helping you do just that!
1. 10 Ways to Increase Results in Meetings: In my most popular blog post of the year, I discussed the sometimes necessary evil that is meetings. How do you ensure that you aren’t wasting other’s time, but instead have productive meetings? This blog post provides applicable tips that can help save your team and organization resources.
2. 3 Ways the Church Can Honor Mothers without Hurting Others: Mother’s Day brings up a lot of emotion for women in all seasons and situations, some good but often painful feelings. This post offered suggestions to women who are hurting so that the Church would be a place of refuge and not a place where the pain continues.
3. Top 4 Needs of Husbands by Rodney Wilson: Meeting the needs of our spouse can be a daunting task. How do we know where to begin? My husband Rodney (a Marriage and Family pastor for more than 20 years) shares 4 top needs of husbands, and a few of them might surprise you (one, ahem sex) probably won’t! 🙂
4. 17 Things You Should Never Say to Employees: Being a leader means that others on your team look up to you, and sometimes your words carry more weight. What are some things that you should NEVER say to your team? Here’s a good list for you to review.
5. 5 Ways to Know Your Husband Is Depressed: You live with your spouse day in and day out, but would you know if he is depressed? I share 5 signs that your husband may be depressed and 10 practical things to do if he is depressed.
6. 15 Things Your Pastor’s Wife Needs from You: Your Pastor’s wife may be one of the most overlooked and neglected people in the Church. Her role as a helper and supporter to her husband the Pastor means she has significant and unique challenges. Review these 15 tips and then offer to help her.
7. 10 Last Minute Mother’s Day Ideas for Your Wife by Rodney Wilson: Mother’s Day only comes around once a year, but husbands you can use any of these ideas anytime in the year and would be a great gift idea list for her birthday too. Honor her well!
8. 12 Signs You May Be Making Your Children Idols: Being a parent is hard work. How do we know if we’re adequately parenting or if our parenting has crossed over into worshipping our kids? This list that I put together with my daughter Jennifer (who’s also a mom) might be the reality check you need. Our kids should never become the center of our lives dangerously taking the place of God as our focus of worship.
9. 4 Women of the Faith Worth Reading About: Reading testimonies of other women of faith is so inspiring and helps give us a larger perspective on life. This blog post shared about the lives of Elisabeth Elliot, Joni Eareckson Tada, Ruth Graham and Lottie Moon.
10. 4 Signs Your Marriage Is Drifting: In marriage you are either moving towards each other or drifting away from one another. If you do nothing, you will drift because the currents of life will be directing your future. Do you know if you’re drifting or not? If you’re married this might be a good read for you.
Looking ahead to 2017, I’m committed to bringing you biblical content that is both useful and inspiring to you. If there’s a certain topic that you’re eager to hear about, please leave a comment below.