In this episode you will learn:
- How a rebellious spirit can undermine your organization
- Signs that you’re a rebellious leader or a submissive leader
- Important tip for meetings with your leader
Click to Listen
TweetsGod puts different leaders in place for different times. Are you submissive to yours? Click To Tweet Are you a submissive leader or a rebellious leader? Here are the signs: Click To Tweet If you have a tough boss, begin by praying for them. Click To Tweet
How you treat leaders will be the way that people treat you. It will just show up. Submission is a sign of humbleness. It’s a sign of respect.
I challenge you to think about shifting your perspective on the leader that God has put in your life for this season. Begin by praying for them. Then begin to take steps to give them the honor and respect in the place that God has them and in the place that God has you.
You can download a complete transcription of the episode here.
- Connect with Selma Wilson on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram
- Connect with Kristen Steele McCall on her blog, KristenMcCall.com, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
I’d Love to Hear From You
What do you think about the podcast? What are you most looking forward to hearing from me on the podcast?
If you have an idea for a podcast episode or a question about something we’ve discussed in an episode, you can email me or comment below.
Also if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Your comments help to get the word out about the new podcast!