Thanks to everyone who took our recent blog reader survey! I was so thrilled to read all of your responses. Thank you for taking the time to submit your opinions and suggestions, and I hope that in the future will find more encouragement, inspiration and resources as a result.
Highlights from the Survey:
- 78.6% of respondents were female, 21.4% were male
- The most popular categories of posts in order of popularity are: Leadership resources, parenting tips, podcast episodes, marriage advice and the voices of wisdom linkups
- 83.3% of respondents reported that they felt the frequency of blog posts was just right, while 16.7% of people would like to see more
- 46.6% of people find out about new posts from Twitter, while RSS and then Facebook came next
As I read through the facts, data and your suggestions I was struck by how many of you have found my blog via a friend’s referral or a Twitter retweet. That’s exciting to me, and I hope that as you get to know me more you’ll feel the freedom to suggest topics for blog posts and podcast episodes via the Contact form or the comments.
Looking ahead, I am excited to share more about what I’m passionate about and what you’ve said you want to hear more of: leadership resources and parenting tips definitely being at the top of the list.
Issues You’d Like Me to Address:
- Being open and honest while keeping your job
- Growing older with grace
- Dealing with unethical superiors
- What to do when husband is an unbeliever
- How to deal with stubborn toddlers and preschoolers
- Time management tips
- The Empty Nest years – how to transition to being a part-time mom
If you haven’t yet, be sure to subscribe to the Newsletter to be sure to stay on top of the latest from SelmaWilson.com. You’ll automatically receive the newest blog post to your inbox, as well as be the first to know about some exciting opportunities coming up like private Periscope dates and online Webinars.
Again, thank you for taking the survey!