I’m excited to be launching the new podcast this week, Selma on Leadership! You can read about my heart behind the podcast here, but I invite you to subscribe to the podcast and listen for yourself. In this debut episode of the podcast with my co-host Kristen Steele McCall, you’ll get to know me personally as I share my leadership story.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- My heart and vision for the podcast
- My definition of leadership – it might surprise you!
- My leadership story and how God used every role to grow me and prepare me for the next leadership opportunity
- My heart for marriage and family
- How your purpose and mission clarity are critical for your leadership story
Click to Listen“My purpose here is, to help you, the listener, be successful in the place that God has you.” Click To Tweet
You can download a complete transcription of the episode here.
I’d Love to Hear From You
What do you think about the new podcast? What are you most looking forward to hearing from me on the podcast?
If you have an idea for a podcast episode or a question about something we’ve discussed in an episode, you can email me or comment below.
Also if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Your comments help to get the word out about the new podcast!